WallBB Forums

Full Version: GoDark Moble problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem in mobile device. Please fix [Image: y5h1UlE.jpg]
Hey Zowweb, please replace content of following templates

post_attachments
Code:
<br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
    <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->attachments}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="tcat smalltext">{$lang->attach_quota} <a href="usercp.php?action=attachments">{$lang->view_attachments}</a></td>
</tr>
{$newattach}
{$attachments}
</table>

post_attachments_attachment
Code:
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: wrap">{$attachment['icon']}<br/>
{$attachment['filename']} ({$attachment['size']})
<br/>{$attach_mod_options} {$attach_rem_options} {$postinsert}</td>
</tr>

post_attachments_new
Code:
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong><i class="fa fa-paperclip" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$lang->new_attachment}</strong></br>
<input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" /></br>
{$attach_update_options} {$attach_add_options}</td>
</tr>

Regards
WallBB
Thank. It works great on a mobile device, but not on a computer monitor. Everything went to the left side, and a lot of free space in the block. Maybe there is a solution for this?
I have this issue with Focus as well.
(11-08-2018, 04:27 PM)Zowweb Wrote: [ -> ]Thank. It works great on a mobile device, but not on a computer monitor. Everything went to the left side, and a lot of free space in the block. Maybe there is a solution for this?

(11-09-2018, 10:07 PM)amanda_2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue with Focus as well.

Okay, I will think about a better UI experience for this Smile
This will get a new look in next release of both focus, godark and orange.
Cheers