WallBB Forums

Full Version: GO DARK question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. Tell me how to turn on such a unit? This refers to the pattern ???

Code:
showthread_classic_header

[Image: i2aFwGF.jpg]
(11-08-2018, 05:10 PM)Zowweb Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. Tell me how to turn on such a unit? This refers to the pattern ???

Code:
showthread_classic_header

[Image: i2aFwGF.jpg]
You need to modify postbit_classic template for this. Smile
This is a custom edit.
I dug over the Internet, I did not find how to do it. Help with this task please. I do not know the structure of the template and its features.
(11-09-2018, 06:24 PM)Zowweb Wrote: [ -> ]I dug over the Internet, I did not find how to do it. Help with this task please. I do not know the structure of the template and its features.
The template that you are referring is incorrect, check this template.
Code:
postbit_classic
You don't need to follow any tutorial, this is addition of two tr columns. If you want, I can provide you the code.
(11-10-2018, 03:33 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 06:24 PM)Zowweb Wrote: [ -> ]I dug over the Internet, I did not find how to do it. Help with this task please. I do not know the structure of the template and its features.
The template that you are referring is incorrect, check this template.
Code:
postbit_classic
You don't need to follow any tutorial, this is addition of two tr columns. If you want, I can provide you the code.

WallBB Thanks for the tip. Everything turned out great and looks great.  Tongue Old school Smile

[Image: fd73P4c.jpg]