WallBB Forums

Full Version: Focus Responsive MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sirs,
My order under name chip
Thanks for downloading and enjoy using Focus Responsive MyBB Theme Smile
Forum Invite code: if you need i can supply this

To inform you some files dated 2015 and you had to overwrite the ordinary files from mybb site with them. Also, the webpage shows a themed photo on the main page that is dark but nicer than flat black, now do you load that? And did they perhaps send you wrong zip because of no jpgs of any background images included in the images folder in zip.

And, could you include the specific location of where to toggle the images for background, whether you need to send you new zip, or if this item fed from your server to know what sites using their product

I am co-administrator.  Our site is at:

jouleblu.eggdrops.net/forum/
Hey Chipmonk,
Can you send me the version of the theme you are using on your forum ?
You can find the theme version on top of global.css
Code:
Admin CP > Templates > Theme and Styles > Focus Theme > Global.css > Edit in advanced mode

Please let me know the theme version so that I can assist better.
(04-19-2019, 06:03 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for the response. The version of the theme is

Focus Responsive v1.15 | wallbb.co.uk

Kind Regards

ChipMonk
That is correct version, I have sent you PM via email.
Hi,

In thsi version, how do we change the background colors and the images? ... what are the CSS settings we need to modify and which directory do we upload theme images to?

Thanks for all your help so far.

Kind Regards

Chip
For uploading images, check the readme file that came with the theme package. Smile
Also refer these tutorials related to Focus theme, it will help
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay...9&prefix=1