WallBB Forums

Full Version: Custom subforum icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was suggested to use this plugin here 

community_mybb_com/mods.php?action=view&pid=1259 (replace with dots) 
After installing the plugin. I decided to change ficons I did exactly what was in readme section. Unfortunately it didn't work how it should. . 
Dropping a anchor here. Please help me fix this.
Can you share the website URL?
Make sure the plugin is activated when you share the URL.
Its testingtsteres.epizy.com testing instance not doing it on my actual forums
I test the things out here and then push to my actual forums.

Almost forgot I'll send the credentials over email. Because my test forums are set to private .

Email sent . I have no other option then running test forums. Last time I tried that plugin on actual forums I had to rebuild everything again theme I meant.

I have a suggest you can write a tutorial explaining the exact steps to change your ficons. Highly suggested Smile
(02-01-2020, 09:06 PM)JohnRip3r Wrote: [ -> ]Its testingtsteres.epizy.com testing instance not doing it on my actual forums
I test the things out here and then push to my actual forums.

Almost forgot I'll send the credentials over email. Because my test forums are set to private .

Email sent . I have no other option then running test forums. Last time I tried that plugin on actual forums I had to rebuild everything again theme I meant.

I have a suggest you can write a tutorial explaining the exact steps to change your ficons. Highly suggested Smile

I will write a tutorial Smile
Is there alternative way around without using plugin?
Here is a tutorial for you without any plugins
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=325

Enjoy Smile