WallBB Forums

Full Version: Adding an image to the logo - the Peach theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear WallBB,

I am using the Peach Theme and it's beautiful, exactly what I needed.

I tried looking through the turorials/support threads for your other themes but none of them quite solves my problem, which is:

I don't know how to add an image to the logo. I want the image to be surrounded by this semi-transparent frame that the word "Peach." is in and for its corners to be rounded as well. I want the announcement itself to stay on top of the picture.

There may be follow up questions regarding the logo once the image is up.
My suggestion would be to create an image based logo and replace the existing Peach logo with your image based logo.
Thank you for your prompt reply!

I did as you suggested following your tutorial for some other theme. There is one problem with it though:

The semi-transparent frame is not aligning correctly with the image and I would like it to surround it. I would like the whole site: boards and logo to be surrounded by that semi-transparent frame.

Also, when resizing the page, the gap between the logo and the rest of the forum gets bigger - it is not really a problem for me but maybe could be an indication that something is not right.

I can PM you my forum address if that helps?
(09-12-2020, 05:20 PM)asaka Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your prompt reply!

I did as you suggested following your tutorial for some other theme. There is one problem with it though:

The semi-transparent frame is not aligning correctly with the image and I would like it to surround it. I would like the whole site: boards and logo to be surrounded by that semi-transparent frame.

Also, when resizing the page, the gap between the logo and the rest of the forum gets bigger - it is not really a problem for me but maybe could be an indication that something is not right.

I can PM you my forum address if that helps?

Send me a screenshot via PM
I will assist you with this Smile