WallBB Forums

Full Version: Change Background on Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, one last thing for now...I would like to make a few changes to the theme:

1. Narrow the forums and side bar a little

2. Either add an image to the header or change background to a static image.  The image below is what I was using on Delight...it was set up so the image was blown up in size to fit any screen size.  Not sure how it worked but it looked cool as a background!

Not sure if this is possible but if so, it would be awesome!   Big Grin

[attachment=16]
Yes that is possible RocketFoot but I belive a dark image like this might not suit of Focus. If you need the code for it, I can surely tell you what you need to modify. Background-position will make the fixed image. But this image might not look good on Focus Background I feel.
You are prob right...how about adding a graphic to the header that shows at full screen size but disappears and shrinks like normal when scrolling or no show on smaller screens?  Easy or no??
That is possible but require css edits, try to add image in the class header in global.css, it should do the trick. For mobile, it will need media queries, which I can provide if header image links works fine Smile
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.