WallBB Forums

Full Version: User Control Panel - Minor Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is causing the thead to be short of the right margin on the UserCP template?

Also, how can we get the USerCP menu to collapse into a mobile menu instead of disappearing?  This would apply to usercp as well as PM screens.
There is an extra column I see in the image related to views, this is wierd.
I will check this out on 25th and roll latest update with some updates in theme.

Regarding usercp menu on mobile, I will do an update for that as well Smile

@Sota has also suggested some edits, so that will also be included.

Cheers
WallBB
I have a ton of theme edits...will I be able to upgrade by template?  I won't be able to do a complete import!
Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.
I will suggest you what template has change so that you can manually update that template only. Smile
(12-27-2017, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.
I will suggest you what template has change so that you can manually update that template only. Smile

I can import the new updated theme to my test forum and extract the templates needed from there, correct?
(12-27-2017, 10:47 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2017, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.

I can import the new updated theme to my test forum and extract the templates needed from there, correct?

Yes Smile
Give it a new name and copy those template and remove the new theme later.
I will update you whenever I am releasing the theme update Smile
Just to update, this is fixed in latest update
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=72