On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Focus Theme -  How to modify footer description text in Focus Theme
Wink 
This tutorial will show you how to modify theme footer description text in Focus MyBB theme.

To Modify the text above, follow the below steps :-
  1. Go To Admin CP > Templates And Styles > Templates > Select Focus Theme Templates
  2. Go to Footer Templates > footer
  3. Modify the below text to your liking 
    Code:
    Focus MyBB Theme is designed for MyBB 1.8 series and is tested properly till the most current version of MyBB i.e. 1.8.12. It is simple, clean and light MyBB theme with use of font-awesome icons and shrinking header.

That's it!

Hope this tutorial helps you to add custom forum description text in Focus MyBB theme.

Regards
WallBB
Focus is a good theme for showing of your videos.It supports videos hosted on other sites.The focus theme is designed for mybb and it helps to edit the foot prints also.Focus is a word press theme.it helps in the design of mybb.By using templates option in the settings footprint text can be edited.
Thank you WallBB for reply
I get this message error "Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid)

You need to go inside the template by clicking Focus Responsive.
Also remove the multiple versions of theme. Always rename if you are using same theme multiple time.
(11-29-2019, 05:29 PM)WallBB Wrote: You need to go inside the template by clicking Focus Responsive.
Also remove the multiple versions of theme. Always rename if you are using same theme multiple time.

I can not change
please can you access to my forum to solve this issue  I will gave you access info of my forum
I will send you private message
(12-02-2019, 12:09 PM)norsafwat Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 05:29 PM)WallBB Wrote: You need to go inside the template by clicking Focus Responsive.

I can not change
please can you access to my forum to solve this issue  I will gave you access info of my forum
I will send you private message
I will check your PM>