On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Focus Theme -  How to add latest post in sidebar in Focus Responsive theme
(10-25-2017, 03:31 PM)WallBB Wrote: This tutorial will teach you how to add latest post in sidebar in Focus Responsive Theme(it will work in other theme as well). We are using the latest posts in sidebar plugin by SvePu which you can download below :-

It uses the plugin by SvePu
https://community.mybb.com/thread-162649...pid1195131

Follow these steps below to add recent post in sidebar in Focus Responsive theme :-

1. Go To Admin CP > Templates And Styles > Templates > Select Focus Theme Templates
  2. Go to Index Templates > index
  3. Replace the below
    Code:
    <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder"><tr><td class="thead"><strong><i class="fa fa-comments"></i> Recent Posts</strong></td></tr><tr><td class="trow1">Please use any recent posts plugin to show recent threads.</td></tr></table>
    With this
    Code:
    {$sidebar}

That's it!

NOTE: If you are getting double sidebar, then replace this
Code:
<div style="float:{$left};width: 80%;">{$forums}</div>
<div style="float:{$right};width:19%;">{$sidebar}</div>
with

Code:
{$forums}

Hope this tutorial helps you to add recent thread/post in sidebar in Focus MyBB theme or in any theme.

Regards
WallBB

Hi, could you send me the initial code? I broke the index completely and you do not know what to do next. Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to add latest post in sidebar in Focus Responsive theme - by Oeleg - 01-26-2019, 10:30 PM