On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Contact Page Not Responsive
Hello, I recently bought your theme Focus. I'm noticing that the Contact page isn't responsive, and the same seems to be true here at WallBB Forums. The textbox extends past the browser window on the right on mobile devices.

1. Your browser: Google Chrome

2. Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Active

3. Where you are getting the issue: Contact Us page

4. How to reproduce the issue: Try this link on mobile device: https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/contact.php
Grateful for help with this issue.
For sure.  Confused

[Image: ZARwJba.png]
(11-09-2018, 09:51 PM)Zowweb Wrote: For sure.  Confused

[Image: ZARwJba.png]

This issue is in all mobile themes at wallbb, issue planned for fix in the next release.
Thanks for reporting Smile
Thanks, when can we expect the next release?

ETA: Great theme, really love it!

PS The search page is not responsive either. Hoping that too will be fixed in the next release. Smile
The edit page for editing posts is not fully responsive either. Looking forward to the update. Smile
(11-10-2018, 03:49 AM)amanda_2012 Wrote: Thanks, when can we expect the next release?

ETA: Great theme, really love it!

PS The search page is not responsive either. Hoping that too will be fixed in the next release. Smile

(11-15-2018, 04:44 AM)amanda_2012 Wrote: The edit page for editing posts is not fully responsive either. Looking forward to the update. Smile

I think max around a week Smile
Great! Looking forward to it! Thanks!
Please take a look at User CP as well. The menu isn't visible on mobile in portrait mode, only in landscape mode. Thanks!
Any news about how the work with the update is progressing?
Tell me when will the complete template update? I would like to continue to refine on its basis, for my forum.
I have some groundwork for this template.