On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Go Dark Theme Forum Columns Out Of Alignment
Ok, I am using the Go Dark Theme and I noticed that the forum columns are not in alignment.

The screenshot below shows that I am talking about.

How do I fix this?

[Image: 2f2f37e6759ce2916f2d583a8dece9d5.png]
That's actually an interesting issue Serpius, can you share forum URL via PM so that I can debug and send you fix.
(12-16-2018, 01:41 PM)WallBB Wrote: That's actually an interesting issue Serpius, can you share forum URL via PM so that I can debug and send you fix.

Well, I had to disable Go Dark theme completely because the Latest Posts plugin (the one you recommended) caused my other 2 themes to become useless due to formatting issues.

I also disabled the Latest Posts plugin as well. 

I guess my plan of using the Go Dark theme did not work out as planned.  Sad
(12-16-2018, 01:48 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 01:41 PM)WallBB Wrote: That's actually an interesting issue Serpius, can you share forum URL via PM so that I can debug and send you fix.

Well, I had to disable Go Dark theme completely because the Latest Posts plugin (the one you recommended) caused my other 2 themes to become useless due to formatting issues.

The plugin that you are using is the same recommended in the post.
The reason why other themes are getting affected is because the latest plugin modifies the index template of ALL themes.
I don't think this should be a reason not to use GoDark theme actually. GoDark will not affect other themes, the plugin replaces {$forums} variable.
(12-16-2018, 01:55 PM)WallBB Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 01:48 PM)Serpius Wrote:

The plugin that you are using is the same recommended in the post.
The reason why other themes are getting affected is because the latest plugin modifies the index template of ALL themes.
I don't think this should be a reason not to use GoDark theme actually. GoDark will not affect other themes, the plugin replaces {$forums} variable.

I still like to use the Go Dark theme, but that plugin does affect all other themes, just as you stated.

If there was a way for that Latest Posts plugin only to be activated to a specific theme (i.e. Go Dark), then that would be the ideal solution to this.
You can actually modify other themes so that this plugin also works with them.
Can you share forum url and test account that can access those themes ?
I can help you with this.
(12-16-2018, 05:28 PM)WallBB Wrote: You can actually modify other themes so that this plugin also works with them.

You have PM.
(12-16-2018, 09:30 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 05:28 PM)WallBB Wrote: You can actually modify other themes so that this plugin also works with them.

You have PM.

Great, closing this now.