On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Focus Reply and Quote Has An Issue With Date/Time Stamp On Posts

Hello...

I purchased your Focus theme a few days ago and am starting to use it on a test site.

I noticed that a reply to a message has a malformed time and day stamp.

See the image attached.

Any fix for this?

Thank you!
Can you try the latest version of the theme ? It is available in your dashboard.
You forgot to add attachment ?

(03-08-2019, 04:46 PM)WallBB Wrote: Can you try the latest version of the theme ? It is available in your dashboard.

I tried to post an image of the issue, and attach an image, the system said I needed at least 5 posts to do so.

I also forgot to add that the issue is seen on a Windows 10 PC, in both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

(03-08-2019, 04:53 PM)tazilon Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 04:46 PM)WallBB Wrote: Can you try the latest version of the theme ? It is available in your dashboard.

I tried to post an image of the issue, and attach an image, the system said I needed at least 5 posts to do so.

I also forgot to add that the issue is seen on a Windows 10 PC, in both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Trying to get to 5 posts so I can post an image of the issue. This should be post #3.

I purchased the theme with the assigned user name rbk.

Here is the test site where the issue can be seen: thefriendlyforum.com/thread-1-post-5.html#pid5

Trying to get to 5 posts so I can post an image of the issue. This should be post #3.

Here is the test site where the issue can be seen: thefriendlyforum.com/thread-1-post-5.html#pid5

Simple to fix, this is an old issue with MyBB but I am not sure why you are seeing this.
Anyways go to global.css

Find
Code:
blockquote cite span

And change this to
Code:
blockquote cite > span

This should fix it.
(03-10-2019, 03:35 AM)WallBB Wrote:

Simple to fix, this is an old issue with MyBB but I am not sure why you are seeing this.
Anyways go to global.css

Find
Code:
blockquote cite span

And change this to
Code:
blockquote cite > span

This should fix it.

How do I edit global.css?  Thank you, found it and changed it. It works now!
Closing this now Smile