On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
[Focus] Too big!
Exclamation 
Hi!

For some reason the template is showing too big!

I don't know how to explain, better show
https://falerpg.com.br/v2/index.php

All plugins are off too.
Unable to understand what is having issue Aaraon, can you explain in more details so that I can help faster Smile
its ok normal.
(11-13-2017, 08:08 AM)bobek Wrote: its ok normal.

I also feel the same, if you need any help Aaron, let me know Smile
Sorry, I was confused and forgot to change the themes.

In the imagem (and now in the site) the inferior scroll bar. For some reason it shows the site bigger than the screen.

In other matter, not releated.

In my 3 browers Edge, Chrome and Vivaldi (It's like the Opera) the "get more" smilies doen't work. It's just to me? I've installed a hundred emoticons and nothing

Anyhow, Thanks a lot fot the help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am not seeing this issue on your site, I also tried different browsers and used different tools to check and website was looking fine. It might be the browser that you are using I think.

Anyways for the second, get more for smilies is working fine. Can you clear your browser cache, I believe that is causing the issue.
Found it!

The quick search are  making  the page too big! If I remove the line below, it works fine.

Quote:<input type="text" value="Quick Search.." onblur="if(this.value==''){this.value='Quick Search..';}" onfocus="if(this.value=='Quick Search..'){this.value='';}" name="keywords" class="textbox">

BTW my wife tryied in her work laptop (Opera, Chrome and Edge browsers) and the page have the  inferior scroll bar.
(11-13-2017, 11:35 PM)Aaraon Thomas Wrote: Found it!

The quick search are  making  the page too big! If I remove the line below, it works fine.

Quote:<input type="text" value="Quick Search.." onblur="if(this.value==''){this.value='Quick Search..';}" onfocus="if(this.value=='Quick Search..'){this.value='';}" name="keywords" class="textbox">

BTW my wife tryied in her work laptop (Opera, Chrome and Edge browsers) and the page have the  inferior scroll bar.
I don't think this should affect your page size as I have tested this properly. Anyways can you send me a temporary admin login and your monitor dimensions via PM so that I can test it properly on your setup ?

Regards
WallBB
I've sent the PM and I remembered 1900*1080 the resolution
(11-15-2017, 04:55 PM)Aaraon Thomas Wrote: I've sent the PM and I remembered 1900*1080 the resolution

Thanks Aaraon, I will check this today.