On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Changing widths
Question 
Hello,

I just installed the GoDark theme on my forum and I would like to ask you a few questions to change the widths:

1 / I would like to increase the right width and the left width (see attached photo). What should I change in the CSS file ?
2 / I would like to put the header in "Boxed" mode like the forum (see the red lines in the attached photo). Is it possible to do it? If yes, how should I modify the CSS file ?
3 / When a user posts a message on the forum, this information (nickname, reputation, etc.) is horizontal. Is it possible to pass them vertically to the left of his message ?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards.
Hey F3Ri0us,
Sure, make sure you keep a backup of theme before doing modifications.
1. Go to css3 CSS file and find #width_contain. Reduce it from 94% to whatever suits your website.
2. This can be done using header templates such as header, header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member. You have to put only the header inside the #width_contain div.
3. Yes, you can change the postbit to classic mode in Admin CP > Settings

Regards
WallBB
Hello WallBB,

Can I contact you by email or Discord to request a quote to make some changes to the theme?

Thank you,
Best regards
(02-23-2020, 06:07 PM)F3Ri0uS Wrote: Hello WallBB,

Can I contact you by email or Discord to request a quote to make some changes to the theme?

Thank you,
Best regards

Yes, email is fine.
https://wallbb.co.uk/contact-us/