On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
My Advertisements
I upgrade to the latest Focus theme and for some reason the My Advertisements plug in quit working. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and it still doesn't work. It doesn't make any sense to me because I upgraded Focus a few times as new versions came out and never had this problem.
Sure WallBB will be along with precise instruction.  In the meantime - the upgrade (importing theme) replaces templates.  Seem to recall you'll get a set of the old templates no longer associated with the theme.  WallBB will set us straight - not too sure of that!

Either way, this may cause issues with that particular plugin.

Some general troubleshooting steps:
  1. Check the plugin is active in ACP / Plugins.
  2. Make sure advertisements are not disabled in the plugin settings.
  3. Check the plugin configuration in ACP / Maintenance / MyAdvertisements.  Zone codes must exist in the corresponding Focus template.  For example, header, footer, postbit. Along with any formatting css - if you have it.
  4. Finally, make sure the ads themselves are defined.
That ought to get you started. Smile

cheers...
Thanks for your reply. A-D are all good.
(05-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Hyperspace Wrote: Thanks for your reply. A-D are all good.

nixer55 gave you complete reply Smile
Usually whenever you install plugins or upgrade theme version as in this case, make sure your variables in the updated templates. That is very important else your theme will not work as how it was working before.
Always keep a backup of template before upgrading.

Cheers Smile
WallBB