On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Changing Google Font in Focus?
Wondering how to change the found in Focus from Lobster to something else?  I found Lobster in Header Include but it doesn't seem to change when I enter a new Google font name?
(12-13-2017, 12:56 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: Wondering how to change the found in Focus from Lobster to something else?  I found Lobster in Header Include but it doesn't seem to change when I enter a new Google font name?

Hey rocketfoot,
Changing the fontname in the headerinclude is first part.

Second would be to go to global.css, navigation.css and replace Lobster with the font name you want from Google font(If using google fonts).

I will write a tutorial for this as well Smile
(12-13-2017, 01:23 PM)WallBB Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 12:56 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: Wondering how to change the found in Focus from Lobster to something else?  I found Lobster in Header Include but it doesn't seem to change when I enter a new Google font name?

Hey rocketfoot,
Changing the fontname in the headerinclude is first part.

Second would be to go to global.css, navigation.css and replace Lobster with the font name you want from Google font(If using google fonts).

I will write a tutorial for this as well Smile

That would be great sir. And ermm for my opinion,the defualt template for Focus is alerady the best and suite withe the colour..