On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Drop Menu's for Focus
Ok, this is my biggest mod of any themes...I need to add some slick CSS drop menus.  I would also like to change the username to a dropdown that contains the user related links. 

Any ideas or guidance would be greatly appreciated as I have a huge love/hate relationship with menus, LOL!
Hi Rocketfoot,
I am sure I added a dropdown as demo , it might be removed in update but I will make sure to ship it with next update.
I will add a demo code for you which should work fine Smile
Can you tell me your site URL ?
(12-13-2017, 01:44 PM)WallBB Wrote: Hi Rocketfoot,
I am sure I added a dropdown as demo , it might be removed in update but I will make sure to ship it with next update.
I will add a demo code for you which should work fine Smile
Can you tell me your site URL ?

*REMOVED*

Focus is hidden from members while I develop...I can make you an account to see it if needed.
No worries Rocketfoot, I will provide you code via PM.
2 mins

PS. I have removed website link as I only needed for reference and I have it now Smile
Just updated the theme package with example of dropdown which you can modify it easily to add links Smile
Cool!  What do I need to do to update mine?
(12-13-2017, 02:34 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: Cool!  What do I need to do to update mine?
It will be better if you download the latest version, to update your theme copy and replace content of

The changes are present in
header_welcomeblock_member
header_welcomeblock_guest
navigation.css

Regards
WallBB
Thanks!  Working great so far!  Another idea popped into my head...I would like to make username at top right, be a dropdown containing profile, user cp, admin cp, mod cp, etc.  Next to it another dropdown with new posts and todays posts.  I think this would be a cool part of the sticky header!

Should I use the same dropdown demo to do this is is there something else at play I should know about? I still want the menus to jump down to their own bar on small screens!
(12-13-2017, 03:25 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: Thanks!  Working great so far!  Another idea popped into my head...I would like to make username at top right, be a dropdown containing profile, user cp, admin cp, mod cp, etc.  Next to it another dropdown with new posts and todays posts.  I think this would be a cool part of the sticky header!

Should I use the same dropdown demo to do this is is there something else at play I should know about?

Same dropdown should work fine Smile
(12-13-2017, 03:34 PM)WallBB Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 03:25 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: Thanks!  Working great so far!  Another idea popped into my head...I would like to make username at top right, be a dropdown containing profile, user cp, admin cp, mod cp, etc.  Next to it another dropdown with new posts and todays posts.  I think this would be a cool part of the sticky header!

Should I use the same dropdown demo to do this is is there something else at play I should know about?

Same dropdown should work fine Smile

I'm missing something...can't get it to work.

Here is what I modified so far:

Code:
<span class="float_left mobile_hide">
<li class="dropdown">
<a href="javascript:void(0)" class="dropbtn">{$mybb->user['username']}</a>
<div class="dropdown-content">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-user-circle-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> Profile</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-filter" style="color: #b0d4e3;"></i> UserCP</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}"><i class="fa fa-power-off"  style="color: #c1eca5;"></i> Logout</a>
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}

</div>
 </li>
</span>

All I get is my username with hover effect, LOL