On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
User Control Panel - Minor Issue
What is causing the thead to be short of the right margin on the UserCP template?

Also, how can we get the USerCP menu to collapse into a mobile menu instead of disappearing?  This would apply to usercp as well as PM screens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There is an extra column I see in the image related to views, this is wierd.
I will check this out on 25th and roll latest update with some updates in theme.

Regarding usercp menu on mobile, I will do an update for that as well Smile

@Sota has also suggested some edits, so that will also be included.

Cheers
WallBB
I have a ton of theme edits...will I be able to upgrade by template?  I won't be able to do a complete import!
Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.
I will suggest you what template has change so that you can manually update that template only. Smile
(12-27-2017, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.
I will suggest you what template has change so that you can manually update that template only. Smile

I can import the new updated theme to my test forum and extract the templates needed from there, correct?
(12-27-2017, 10:47 AM)rocketfoot Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: Unfortunately, you will have to import all changes again.

I can import the new updated theme to my test forum and extract the templates needed from there, correct?

Yes Smile
Give it a new name and copy those template and remove the new theme later.
I will update you whenever I am releasing the theme update Smile
Just to update, this is fixed in latest update
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=72