On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
MyBB Go-Dark theme v2
(04-17-2018, 03:14 AM)vonmhel1995 Wrote: ..
Can you also share the content of index_whosonline and index_stats ?
(04-17-2018, 05:52 PM)WallBB Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 03:14 AM)vonmhel1995 Wrote: ..
Can you also share the content of index_whosonline and index_stats ?

Index_whosonline
Code:
<tr>
<td  colspan="2" class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center" valign="center" width="2%"><i style="font-size: 24px;" class="fas fa-globe"></i></td>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span><br/>
<span style="color: red  ;"><em>Administrator</em></span> - <span style="color: #7CFC00;">Super Mod</span> - <span style="color: yellow;">Moderator</span> - Registered - <span style="color: blue;">Banned</span>
</td>
</tr>

index_stats
Code:
<tr><td  colspan="2" class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->boardstats}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center" valign="center" width="2%"><i style="font-size: 24px;" class="fas fa-bar-chart"></i></td>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">
{$lang->stats_posts_threads}<br />
{$lang->stats_numusers}<br />
{$lang->stats_newestuser}<br />
{$lang->stats_mostonline}
</span>
</td>
</tr>
All your templates are fine.
The issue is because the usergroup of members/registered are having a usergroup style as bold. You need to change that in usergroups settings. Go To Admin cp > Users and groups> Groups(Select the groups you want to modify)> Remove <strong> and </strong> from usergroup style.

This will fix it Smile
Problem solved. thanks for the support Smile
(04-18-2018, 03:59 AM)vonmhel1995 Wrote: Problem solved. thanks for the support Smile

Cheers Smile