WallBB Forums

Full Version: Go Dark Theme: Assistance On Modifying A Few Things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am setting up a new website and I am using the Go Dark theme that I bought a while back.

The welcomeblock member on this theme is on the top but I wanted to change it to the right side of the navigation bar and change it from being a horizontal list to be a menu that will dropdown when clicked, with clickable font-awesome icons in that dropdown to the different links of the forum like in the picture.

[Image: qyYfvkS.jpg] 

I tried to do it myself but I couldn't get it to work correctly without messing up the navigation bar links on the left.
I do not know anything about coding and/or programming.

Can you please give me step-by-step instructions on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks a lot in advance!
[/quote]
Hey Serpius,
This can be done but it will take some time. On this weekend to write this tutorial for you.
I hope thats fine ?
(05-09-2019, 06:02 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Serpius,
This can be done but it will take some time. On this weekend to write this tutorial for you.
I hope thats fine ?

Yes, that will be fine.

I will check in after the weekend to see the tutorial.

Thanks
Any tutorials on this?

Just checking on this...
Still a bit busy, I will send you a PM once I write this. Probably this weekend.
Alright. Thanks
Bumping this.

Still waiting for a tutorial on this.
I was also looking for a tutorial on this.
(07-31-2019, 08:00 AM)ArtForums Wrote: [ -> ]I was also looking for a tutorial on this.

I requested this almost 3 months ago and still nothing from WallBB.

I gave up this.
(07-31-2019, 08:02 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2019, 08:00 AM)ArtForums Wrote: [ -> ]I was also looking for a tutorial on this.

I requested this almost 3 months ago and still nothing from WallBB.

I gave up this.

Does he no longer provide support for the theme?
Pages: 1 2