On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Favicon
I an using Go Dark theme. I have the favicon showing in the tab when I am in the admin control panel. But it is not visible in the forum. There is a speech bubble with three dots inside. How can I remove this and replace it with my favicon? I have uploaded the favicon to the root folder of the MyBB forum and in the Images folder.

Using Firefox browser
Linux Mint laptop
HP Pavillion

All sorted. Found the folder. Go Dark in Images. Changed from .ico to .png Removed generic favicon. All good now.
Awesome Smile
Favicon is inbuilt feature of GoDark, you can always change with your own image Smile
My theme uses a custom favicon I did this
<link rel="icon" type="image/ico" href="images/favicon.ico" /> theme>templates>Ungrouped Templates>headerinclude put the code there obviously you will need a custom favicon first then replace the code with the above code
(01-31-2020, 02:39 PM)JohnRip3r Wrote: My theme uses a custom favicon I did this
<link rel="icon" type="image/ico" href="images/favicon.ico" /> theme>templates>Ungrouped Templates>headerinclude put the code there obviously you will need a custom favicon first then replace the code with the above code

You only need to do this if you want to use an .ico file. Otherwise you can just replace the png as @josephine did Smile