On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Focus Mobile Theme Header modification
Hello Support,

I bought your Focus Responsive theme couple of days ago.

I would love to modify the display on mobile.
The PC display is good but I need modification on the display on mobile.

I would like the header to look like the screen shot I attached via this thread.

1. I want the menu to display live on mobile phone instead of clicking on the "three straight lines" before we could see menu?
We want all menus to bee seen live once anyone visit the website.

2. How to add the search option, just the way it looks like on the screen shot attachment below.

3. Also, How to add the "New Post", "Today Post" button?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!!
Hey saporus,
1,2. I don't see any screenshot ? Can you add it please.

3. To show new threads below are the links that you need to add after modification in header_welcomeblock_member template

Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a>

Make sure you modify them to li elements before adding to header_welcomeblock_member templates.
(11-03-2018, 02:14 PM)WallBB Wrote: Hey saporus,

3. To show new threads below are the links that you need to add after modification in header_welcomeblock_member template

Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a>

Make sure you modify them to li elements before adding to header_welcomeblock_member templates.

Hello, Thanks for your response.

Please in what location can I edit the mobile version of the theme in such a way that it won't affect the PC version of the theme?
We just want to edit the mobile version of the theme only.

I have re attached the screen shot again.
[Image: jgsKvCf.jpg]

Thanks
(11-03-2018, 07:12 PM)saporus Wrote:

Code:

Please in what location can I edit the mobile version of the theme in such a way that it won't affect the PC version of the theme?

Thanks

It is the same header_welcomeblock_member template. Smile
(11-08-2018, 07:03 AM)WallBB Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 07:12 PM)saporus Wrote:

Code:

Thanks

It is the same header_welcomeblock_member template. Smile

Hello,

Thanks for the help  Cool 

Another thing here,

We want something like this circled in red (Posts, Threads, replies, Views, Rating, Last post) e.t.c to also show in mobile view of the theme because there are not currently showing in the mobile view of the theme..

[Image: lNbwY0K.png]

[Image: sxHFpGK.png]

How to fix that?