On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
Focus Theme -  How to modify/add social links in footer
Wink 
This tutorial will show you how to modify/add links in footer in Focus MyBB theme. I will use demo example of Instagram for adding a new social profile. Focus theme uses font-awesome icons, so you can use those icons and add any other profile you want. Follow this links to find all font awesome icons - http://fontawesome.io/icons/

To Modify/add the links above, follow the below steps :-
  1. Go To Admin CP > Templates And Styles > Templates > Select Focus Theme Templates
  2. Go to Footer Templates > footer
  3. Modify the below code with your social profiles
    Code:
               <a href="#" title="Facebook"><span class="fb"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></span></a>
                        <a href="#" title="Google+"><span class="google"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></span></a>
                        <a href="#" title="Twitter"><span class="twitter"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></span></a>
                        <a href="#" title="RSS"><span class="rss"><i class="fa fa-rss"></i></span></a></span>

4. If you want to add another social link(For example- Instagram), add the code just below the above footer
    Code:
    <a href="#" title="Instagram"><span class="instagram"><i class="fa fa-instagram"></i></span></a>

Save the above template and viola, you have added and modified social links in focus MyBB theme.

Regards
WallBB