On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
[Focus Responsive] Registration page dissappears off edge of screen

Device : Neffos C9A TP706A24UA
Browser : Brave, Chrome - any other browser
Where issue occurs : (I cannot post link.  So I cannot tell you! It's on the member.php page of my forum.  See attachment)
How to replicate : Try and register on my forum, agree to the terms and you will see it.

Registration page on mobile dissappears of side of page.

When a user goes to register on mobile, the registration page dissappears off the side of the page and there appears to be no way to scroll back to see it.

They can still register but some will not because the options are off the side of the page. It just looks naff.

Any idea how to fix this to display on mobile properly? 

Thanks a lot.

I will check this out seems like an issue which came with last theme update.
(10-21-2019, 07:18 AM)WallBB Wrote: I will check this out seems like an issue which came with last theme update.

Thanks a lot.  I assume you will be replying in this thread? I look forward to your response.  Wink
Update : I have edited the template file and removed all the additional options, plus changed one or two config options to remove superfluous questions, so it fits on one page. Bit of a hack job, but it works and registration process is much slicker now, resulting in more signups!
(10-22-2019, 05:46 AM)stevejabba Wrote: Update : I have edited the template file and removed all the additional options, plus changed one or two config options to remove superfluous questions, so it fits on one page. Bit of a hack job, but it works and registration process is much slicker now, resulting in more signups!

Removing those questions is an option but the better way would be responsive.
I am working on this again and will roll out an update by weekend or next week.