On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
ThankYou/Like
How do you turn on ThankYou/Like? I have the plugin but it's not showing up.
It is probably because the plugin variable are not added in postbit template.

Can you share which version of plugin are you using ?
(12-27-2017, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: It is probably because the plugin variable are not added in postbit template.

Can you share which version of plugin are you using ?

It worked when I first installed Focus but no longer does. I'm using the latest version 2.1.0
Can you disable and uninstall it and then reinstall the plugin?
(12-27-2017, 03:38 PM)WallBB Wrote: Can you disable and uninstall it and then reinstall the plugin?

Thanks, that did the trick.

Is there a way to add "mark all forums read" to the home page?
(12-27-2017, 08:10 PM)Hyperspace Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 03:38 PM)WallBB Wrote: Can you disable and uninstall it and then reinstall the plugin?

Cheers Smile
It should be present on the bottom of the boardstats
(12-28-2017, 05:35 AM)WallBB Wrote:

Cheers Smile

It isn't there. It's not there on your forum either.

I also noticed in Chrome and Edge the image for the stars below a member's name is broken, the image for jump to page is broken, and part of the image is broken for the forum index. They show up in Firefox but not in Chrome or Edge. The member's stars a very tiny in Firefox. They're not as big as this forum.
(12-28-2017, 01:55 PM)Hyperspace Wrote:

Cheers Smile

I also noticed in Chrome and Edge the image for the stars below a member's name is broken, the image for jump to page is broken, and part of the image is broken for the forum index. They show up in Firefox but not in Chrome or Edge. The member's stars a very tiny in Firefox. They're not as big as this forum.

At WallBB, I have removed the Mark all forum as read option and it uses Orange theme.
Your website is based on Focus, where I have added. But if it is not there, it is simple quite simple to add.
I will check it and let you know
(12-28-2017, 08:15 PM)WallBB Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 01:55 PM)Hyperspace Wrote:

Cheers Smile

At WallBB, I have removed the Mark all forum as read option and it uses Orange theme.
Your website is based on Focus, where I have added. But if it is not there, it is simple quite simple to add.
I will check it and let you know

Just wondering if you forgot to check my forum?
I discovered the problem with the broken images is I was missing star.gif, top.png, and arrow_down.png. I copied those files from the MyBB theme into the Focus folder and they're working now. Just need Mark All Forums Read button now.