On Sale - Peach MyBB Theme - 10$ For limited time Check here
On Sale - Focus Responsive Theme - 20$ For limited time Check here
View New Posts / View Today's Posts
How can I add View New Posts / View Today's Posts to the top of the menu on the Focus theme? The link that says Latest Posts at the bottom of the forum just gives a search error.
Add this code in header_welcomeblock_member template, make sure to follow the similar scheme as other links present in focus theme Smile
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a> |
(01-09-2018, 05:41 PM)WallBB Wrote: Add this code in header_welcomeblock_member template, make sure to follow the similar scheme as other links present in focus theme Smile
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew&showresults=threads">View New Threads</a> |

That didn't work out so well. It throws the width of the forum off and the menu into 2 rows.
(01-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Hyperspace Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:41 PM)WallBB Wrote: Add this code in header_welcomeblock_member template, make sure to follow the similar scheme as other links present in focus theme Smile
Code:

That didn't work out so well. It throws the width of the forum off and the menu into 2 rows.
You have to modify the above links as they are in focus theme header templates.
i.e place it inside this area

Code:
<span class="float_left mobile_hide">
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-user-circle-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$mybb->user['username']}</a>
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php" style="margin-left: 12px;"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> <span class="pmbg">{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</a>&nbsp;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}"><i class="fa fa-power-off"  style="color: #c1eca5;"></i> Logout</a>&nbsp;
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-filter" style="color: #b0d4e3;"></i> UserCP</a>
                {$modcplink}&nbsp;
            {$admincplink}
</span>
(01-10-2018, 03:38 AM)WallBB Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Hyperspace Wrote:
Code:

You have to modify the above links as they are in focus theme header templates.
i.e place it inside this area

Code:
<span class="float_left mobile_hide">
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-user-circle-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$mybb->user['username']}</a>
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php" style="margin-left: 12px;"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> <span class="pmbg">{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</a>&nbsp;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}"><i class="fa fa-power-off"  style="color: #c1eca5;"></i> Logout</a>&nbsp;
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-filter" style="color: #b0d4e3;"></i> UserCP</a>
                {$modcplink}&nbsp;
            {$admincplink}
</span>

Thanks that worked. I was trying to put the code in the menu bar.

Code:
<ul class="menu">
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" class="Home"><span><i class="fa fa-home" aria-hidden="true"></i> Home</span></a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php" class="Members"><span><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> Memberlist</span></a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="Search"><span><i class="fa fa-search" aria-hidden="true"></i> Search</span></a></li>
               <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/advertise.php"><span><i class="fa fa-globe" aria-hidden="true"></i> Advertise</span></a></li>    
                <li class="dropdown">
                   <a href="javascript:void(0)" class="dropbtn">Dropdown</a>
                   <div class="dropdown-content">
                     <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/contact.php"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> Contact Us</a>
                     <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help"><span><i class="fa fa-question"></i>
Closing the thread now Smile